The team, position & mission:
Our Operations Center is at the heart of everything happening in the Digital Services business line of Orange Business. The primary goal for Operation Center is to handle incoming tickets according to the respective process, communicate with customers and involved stakeholders. Troubleshoot and/or escalate incidents and events to ensure that services are back into normal production as fast as possible. Handle standard changes and other predefined changes.
In the role as Operations Technician, you will perform day-to-day activities in system and application management for our customers as well as internally. The main task is to ensure 24/7 operations of all systems and respond to tickets and phone calls generated by our monitoring tool and our customers. In Operation Center you will handle and be responsible for a variety of tickets and tasks, such as:
- User and access management
- Network related changes
- System and application update/upgrades
- Troubleshooting any operational disturbance
- 24/7 on call service
The Swedish Operation Center team consists of 12 experienced Operations Technicians ready to welcome you into a team with a common passion for technology, who always strive to learn more through collaboration and self-studies! Some start in Operation Center after completing relevant IT education at university or vocational education whilst others have a couple of years relevant working experience before joining us.
The Operation Center department is a great place to start your journey with Orange Business, Digital Services business line to learn more about our customers and technologies to develop and eventually take the next step in your career internally. Today’s Operations Technicians are our future System Engineers, Technical Account Managers and Cloud Engineers.
As an ideal candidate for this position you have:
- Relevant work experience within this area, for example a service desk function, NOC, etc and/or relevant IT education at university or vocational education level
- Be comfortable in a server environment, (Linux/Unix and/or Windows)
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in both English and Swedish
It is not a requirement, but other preferred qualifications would be:
- Experience of Powershell, Python or similar
- Experience within security and network
- Knowledge of Kubernetes or other container systems
What we offer you:
- Hybrid ways of working with access to our modern & collaborative office in Stockholm.
- We may work with tomorrow’s technology, but at our core we are a people-oriented organization and we are proud to have our Great Place to Work certification.
- An open and inclusive culture, that enables us to reach our full potential.
- A community of experts - as Digital Natives, we put innovation at the heart of our expertise.
- Read more about the benefits we offer here.
About Orange Business:
Orange Business is a leading network and digital integrator company with offices in 65 countries worldwide, and part of the Orange Group.
Digital Services, a business line of Orange Business is a newly created division within Orange Business. In Europe the business line consists of approximately 1500 people distributed across 9 countries. We are digital natives, with innovation at the core of our business, which makes us a reliable partner close to our customers. Our joint mission is to help innovate, drive and lead them in their digital transformation challenges and business strategies in key digital domains, including Cloud, Customer Experience, Digital Workspace and Data & AI. As an agile and fast-moving digital business partner, the business line offers trusted end-to-end solutions and products that help businesses in a wide range of industries in the private and public sector transform their operations, enhance customer experience, and drive growth.
With our digital expertise, we are a strategic partner of Orange Business objectives to be a leading network and digital integrator with our team as a key growth engine.
We screen applications on an ongoing basis, with the aim of conducting conversations and interviews as we receive them.
Interested but feel that you don´t match the criteria 100%? We encourage you to apply anyway! Your perfect match might be the next job we are announcing, so why not have a head start and apply now!
Are you interested to read more about Orange Business? Visit our Website or follow our LinkedIn account.