* With us, you can work remotely anywhere within Germany. *
At Orange Business, we are looking to enrich our team in Berlin. We are convinced that data is an exceptional but still underutilized resource. We work every day to unlock the full potential of data and achieve positive change.
Who Are We?
We are a full-service provider of big data and cloud solutions. We are pioneers in holistic consulting, planning, and implementation of digitization projects, and cover the entire spectrum of services. Furthermore, we are different, creative and courageous – professional and open to new ideas. We are authentic and passionate about what we do.
Your key areas of responsibility as Service Delivery Manager
You lead one or more customer teams within Orange Business and cooperate with our internal operations and sales departments
- You ensure the team can deliver the service according to SLAs and project milestones
- You work systematically to improve customer satisfaction and operational efficiency
- You make sure invoicing and other administration are correct
- You are the first point of escalation, both internally and externally, taking ownership of any challenges that may arise
- You coach team members and others at Orange Business and further develop service management routines and processes
- You are responsible for the P&L of each customer account you own
- You identify new and ad-hoc sales opportunities
As an ideal candidate you have
- At least five years of experience within the IT industry interacting with customers, preferably from a service delivery environment or similar
- Strong experience in leading teams and projects, including the responsibility of resource planning
- A mindset considering business and sets customers first
- The ability to build effective working relationships with internal and external customers
- Good technical knowledge within IT operations and service delivery
- Knowledge of IT project and service management, including SLAs and contract management
- Excellent communication skills in both, English and German (C1 or native speaker)
What we offer you
- Flexible working hours and almost unlimited option to work remotely
- We may work with tomorrow’s technology, but at our core we are a people-oriented organization and we are proud to have our Great Place to Work certification
- An open and inclusive culture, that enables us to reach our full potential
- A community of experts - as Digital Natives, we put innovation at the heart of our expertise
- Read more about the benefits we offer here
About Orange Business:
Orange Business is a leading network and digital integrator company with offices in 65 countries worldwide, and part of the Orange Group.
Digital Services, a business line of Orange Business is a newly created division within Orange Business. In Europe the business line consists of approximately 1500 people distributed across 9 countries. We are digital natives, with innovation at the core of our business, which makes us a reliable partner close to our customers. Our joint mission is to help innovate, drive and lead them in their digital transformation challenges and business strategies in key digital domains, including Cloud, Customer Experience, Digital Workspace and Data & AI. As an agile and fast-moving digital business partner, the business line offers trusted end-to-end solutions and products that help businesses in a wide range of industries in the private and public sector transform their operations, enhance customer experience, and drive growth.
With our digital expertise, we are a strategic partner of Orange Business objectives to be a leading network and digital integrator with our team as a key growth engine.
We screen applications on an ongoing basis, with the aim of conducting conversations and interviews as we receive them.
Interested but feel that you don´t match the criteria 100%? We encourage you to apply anyway! Your perfect match might be the next job we are announcing, so why not have a head start and apply now!
Are you interested to read more about Orange Business? Visit our Website or follow our LinkedIn account.
Note to agencies: We work without external support, and therefore ask you to refrain from offering recruiting support and unsolicited profile suggestions.