The team, position & mission:
Working with an IT Department serving 1500 employees over 9 countries, your role is to maintain and develop the server and network infrastructure, ensuring security of the systems.
The role will provide exposure to many different technologies and provides opportunities to get involved in all areas of the company as part of a friendly team.
Your key areas of responsibility as a Network Administrator/Engineer:
- Maintaining network and security devices
- Continuous security and network improvement
- Managing and document changes and incidents resolutions
- Providing ad-hoc onsite support to end users
As an ideal candidate you have:
- an IT oriented degree
- Deep knowledge in primary network topologies, LANs/WANs (Ethernet), TCP/IP protocol (IPv4) and other common network standards (STP, DNS, DHCP, BGP, etc.).
- A security-oriented mindset.
- (be) a current Fortinet Certified Professional or higher
- Basic knowledge of Windows infrastructure (Active Directory and associated services)
- Understanding of virtualized infrastructure
- A current Cisco Certified Network Professional or higher/equivalent level certification is a plus
- A Microsoft or Linux Server certification is a plus
- Knowledge of Mac is a plus
- A Driver’s license (B)
- Good written and oral English language skills, and French or Dutch
- Friendly, client oriented, enthusiastic, swift
- Solution oriented, self-learner
- An ability to prioritize your tasks, measure feasibility and consequences
- Good analytical skills to identify and understand the needs before applying an obvious solution, to diagnose before troubleshooting
- 7 years of experience in a similar IT function
What we offer you:
- Hybrid ways of working with access to our modern & collaborative offices in Brussels
- We may work with tomorrow’s technology, but at our core we are a people-oriented organization and we are proud to have our Great Place to Work certification (Add or remove accordingly to GPW status of location)
- An open and inclusive culture, that enables us to reach our full potential
- A community of experts - as Digital Natives, we put innovation at the heart of our expertise
- Read more about the benefits we offer here
About Orange Business:
Orange Business is a leading network and digital integrator company with offices in 65 countries worldwide, and part of the Orange Group.
Digital Services, a business line of Orange Business is a newly created division within Orange Business. In Europe the business line consists of approximately 1500 people distributed across 9 countries. We are digital natives, with innovation at the core of our business, which makes us a reliable partner close to our customers. Our joint mission is to help innovate, drive and lead them in their digital transformation challenges and business strategies in key digital domains, including Cloud, Customer Experience, Digital Workspace and Data & AI. As an agile and fast-moving digital business partner, the business line offers trusted end-to-end solutions and products that help businesses in a wide range of industries in the private and public sector transform their operations, enhance customer experience, and drive growth.
With our digital expertise, we are a strategic partner of Orange Business objectives to be a leading network and digital integrator with our team as a key growth engine.
We screen applications on an ongoing basis, with the aim of conducting conversations and interviews as we receive them.
Interested but feel that you don´t match the criteria 100%? We encourage you to apply anyway! Your perfect match might be the next job we are announcing, so why not have a head start and apply now!
Are you interested to read more about Orange Business? Visit our Website or follow our LinkedIn account.