The team, position & mission:
We are specialists in all matters related to the future digital workplace. We advise, design, implement, and manage desktop infrastructures, ensuring that our clients' employees have access to all applications and data anytime and anywhere, with maximum performance, the highest security standards, and the best user experience. The modern workplace is at the core of our focus, and we utilize technologies from Citrix, Microsoft, and VMware. Our goal is to make complex IT solutions more user-friendly, simpler, and smarter, allowing our clients to focus better on their core business. Our strength lies in being a vendor-independent IT service provider, meaning that we always seek the best solutions for our clients. Additionally, it's also possible to combine multiple technologies together. Our guiding principle: We give our best for the best user experience.
At Orange Business you don't just end up at a tech and software company; you will join a global and united team, fueled by trust to serve our BtoB customers. Trust defines the relationships we have with our customers, partners and employees.
Your key areas of responsibility as Senior Consultant Modern Workplace:
- You possess the ability to competently support our clients, presenting appropriate solutions before a technical audience in both German and English. Additionally, you are responsible for contributing to proposal creation, planning workshops, and customer presentations.
- From implementation, migration, and upgrades to handing it over to our Managed Services department, all of these aspects are part of your responsibilities. You are constantly engaged in innovative IT solutions, enabling our clients to achieve their goals optimally and efficiently. Especially in these times, remote work has become a necessity, and your work is crucial. You ensure that our clients can confidently continue their remote work with an optimal user experience.
- Many clients are focusing on the #Cloud, whether it's the modern workplace, virtual desktops (SaaS), applications, or workspace portals. As a hands-on Senior Consultant Modern Workplace, you wear multiple hats. You enjoy the “hands-on” work, and at the same time, you act as a trusted advisor, guide our clients on their journey and implement the solutions.
As an ideal candidate you have:
- Certifications and/or experience with Microsoft products, Azure, Active Directory, Microsoft 365/Office 365
- Knowledge and experience with Windows 10/11, Windows Server 2016/2019, and Endpoint Manager (Intune) in enterprise environments
- A strong understanding of Microsoft System Center Configurations Manager
- Knowledge and experience with virtualization technologies such as Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware/Citrix
- Proficiency in scripting, automation (PowerShell)
- Good to very good knowledge in application packaging and customization (MSI, MST, Repackaging)
- Project management experience
- Successful independent and team-oriented work with a convincing and confident demeanor
- Strong customer orientation
- Effective communication and presentation skills, even with executives
- Self-responsibility, structured work, resilience, and above-average commitment are second nature to you
- Good to very good English language skills, both written and spoken
- Last but not least: Passion for IT
What we offer you:
- Hybrid ways of working either from home-office or directly with the customer.
- Flexible working hours and mobility allowance
- Agile organization with flat hierarchies
- Innovative projects with renowned clients
- Amazing colleagues with high technical expertise, who enjoy sharing knowledge and supporting each other in order to reach your full potential.
- Continuous professional development opportunities. We believe in the power of investment and development. We will support you in taking work-related courses and/or training. Together you simply achieve more.
About Orange Business:
Orange Business is a leading network and digital integrator company with offices in 65 countries worldwide, and part of the Orange Group.
Digital Services, a business line of Orange Business is a newly created division within Orange Business. In Europe the business line consists of approximately 1500 people distributed across 9 countries. We are digital natives, with innovation at the core of our business, which makes us a reliable partner close to our customers. Our joint mission is to help innovate, drive and lead them in their digital transformation challenges and business strategies in key digital domains, including Cloud, Customer Experience, Digital Workspace and Data & AI. As an agile and fast-moving digital business partner, the business line offers trusted end-to-end solutions and products that help businesses in a wide range of industries in the private and public sector transform their operations, enhance customer experience, and drive growth.
With our digital expertise, we are a strategic partner of Orange Business objectives to be a leading network and digital integrator with our team as a key growth engine.
The process & questions:
We screen applications on an ongoing basis, with the aim of conducting conversations and interviews as we receive them.
With your knowledge and experience in our field, I would like to get to know you to find out whether we can be an asset to each other. If you have any questions or would like to receive additional information, you can email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested but feel that you don´t match the criteria 100%? We encourage you to apply anyway! Your perfect match might be the next job we are announcing, so why not have a head start and apply now!
Are you interested to read more about Orange Business? Visit our Website or follow our LinkedIn account.