The team, position & mission:
We are looking for consultants to reinforce our Business consulting practice. If you are a heavy expert, ready to share some expertise and knowledge, this role is for you. As a member of the Business Analyst team, you will be working on business & functional analysis missions, related to one or more project contexts. Business domains will typically relate to Customer Engagement, Data Intelligence or other digital domains, with focus on the financial, utilities, transport and health sector.
Your key areas of responsibility as a Business Analyst Consultant:
- Meeting and managing customer needs and expectations.
- Managing and facilitating cross-functional teams during business analysis activities.
- Quantifying information, detecting tasks, defining priorities and managing the execution of tasks
- Facilitating meetings and bring presentations to diverse audiences.
- Participating in Business Process Modelling, Business Process Improvement and Data Modelling.
- Bringing Data Management into practice and applying Data Management knowledge areas
- Communicating with user stakeholders at different levels, building trust and credibility
As an ideal candidate you have:
- At least 4-5 years hands-on experience in Business & Functional analysis in the context of large-scale implementation projects
- Experience with at least 5 of the following domains: Business case analysis, Business process analysis & design, Business requirement analysis & design, Business Solution Definition & Business Architecture Design, Functional analysis, design and testing, Data modelling (classical data modelling as well as star scheme modelling), Business change management
- Experience in one or more of the following operational or analytical business areas: Marketing Automation & optimization, Digital and social Marketing, sales force automation, Marketing analysis, sales reporting, dashboarding, benchmarking, customer servicing dashboarding, general reporting & analysis, Data analytics & visualization, data quality, data analysis and data science, GDPR compliances
- Experience in the context of tool implementation: CRM tools, BI reporting & analysis tools, Portal environments and tools, Data Governance (metadata, MDM, data quality)
- A good affinity with and interest in technological solutions, with the capability to communicate effectively with technically oriented stakeholders
- Able to operate effectively in workshop and interview context
- Proficient reporting and documentation skills
- Autonomous and solutions oriented
- Dynamic team player
- Fluent in English and Dutch
What we offer you:
- Hybrid ways of working with access to our modern & collaborative offices in Amsterdam
- We may work with tomorrow’s technology, but at our core we are a people-oriented organization and we are proud to have our Great Place to Work certification
- An open and inclusive culture, that enables us to reach our full potential
- A community of experts - as Digital Natives, we put innovation at the heart of our expertise
About Orange Business:
Orange Business is a leading network and digital integrator company with offices in 65 countries worldwide, and part of the Orange Group.
Digital Services, a business line of Orange Business is a newly created division within Orange Business. In Europe the business line consists of approximately 1500 people distributed across 9 countries. We are digital natives, with innovation at the core of our business, which makes us a reliable partner close to our customers. Our joint mission is to help innovate, drive and lead them in their digital transformation challenges and business strategies in key digital domains, including Cloud, Customer Experience, Digital Workspace and Data & AI. As an agile and fast-moving digital business partner, the business line offers trusted end-to-end solutions and products that help businesses in a wide range of industries in the private and public sector transform their operations, enhance customer experience, and drive growth.
With our digital expertise, we are a strategic partner of Orange Business objectives to be a leading network and digital integrator with our team as a key growth engine.
We screen applications on an ongoing basis, with the aim of conducting conversations and interviews as we receive them.
Interested but feel that you don´t match the criteria 100%? We encourage you to apply anyway! Your perfect match might be the next job we are announcing, so why not have a head start and apply now!
Are you interested to read more about Orange Business? Visit our Website or follow our LinkedIn account.