About the position:
- This job is for someone highly motivated and qualified Technical Pre-Sales Specialist to join our dynamic team. In this role, you will be responsible for providing technical guidance to clients during the pre-sales process, ensuring understanding, and satisfaction with their specific data-related needs.
- The candidate must possess an entrepreneurial mindset to be adapted to new circumstances and to pivot if needed. He/she must be an all-terrain professional, combining humility, pride, and ambition.
Presale / Solution Sales:
- Collaborate with the sales team to understand and translate the technical needs and challenges of potential clients.
- Estimate duration, effort, and profiles needed for projects delivery.
- Deliver technical proposals responding RFPs and public tenders.
- Hand-over of project to the project delivery team.
- Propose new functional and technical features for current data solution
- Technical relationship with customers, being responsible of customer satisfaction.
- Collect technical and functional requirement.
- Lead technical teams in project delivery.
- Monitor the economical outcome of projects and deliver reports accordingly
- Data Architecture.
- Data Analysis, Dashboarding.
- AI knowledge.
- Leadership, communication skills.
- Customer and sales oriented.
- Preferably Computer Science or other STEM university degrees.
- It is valued to have a complementary education in Data & AI technologies.
- Fluent English
- In general, more than 5 years of technical experience having these experiences together:
- More than 3 years in presales, solution sales or technical leader in data sector
- More than 3 years in technical projects related to Data Engineering or Data Analytics.
What we offer you:
- Hybrid ways of working with access to our modern & collaborative offices in Madrid
- We may work with tomorrow’s technology, but at our core we are a people-oriented organization and we are proud to have our Great Place to Work certification (Add or remove accordingly to GPW status of location)
- An open and inclusive culture, that enables us to reach our full potential
- A community of experts - as Digital Natives, we put innovation at the heart of our expertise
- Read more about the benefits we offer here (Link to location page)
About Orange Business:
Orange Business is a leading network and digital integrator company with offices in 65 countries worldwide, and part of the Orange Group.
Digital Services, a business line of Orange Business is a newly created division within Orange Business. In Europe the business line consists of approximately 1500 people distributed across 9 countries. We are digital natives, with innovation at the core of our business, which makes us a reliable partner close to our customers. Our joint mission is to help innovate, drive and lead them in their digital transformation challenges and business strategies in key digital domains, including Cloud, Customer Experience, Digital Workspace and Data & AI. As an agile and fast-moving digital business partner, the business line offers trusted end-to-end solutions and products that help businesses in a wide range of industries in the private and public sector transform their operations, enhance customer experience, and drive growth.
With our digital expertise, we are a strategic partner of Orange Business objectives to be a leading network and digital integrator with our team as a key growth engine.
We screen applications on an ongoing basis, with the aim of conducting conversations and interviews as we receive them.
Interested but feel that you don´t match the criteria 100%? We encourage you to apply anyway! Your perfect match might be the next job we are announcing, so why not have a head start and apply now!
Are you interested to read more about Orange Business? Visit our Website or follow our LinkedIn account.