The team, position & mission:
At Orange Business you don't just end up at a tech and software company; you will join a global and united team, fueled by trust to serve our BtoB customers. Trust defines the relationships we have with our customers, partners and employees.
Our strength is that we are a vendor-independent IT service provider, which means that we are always looking for the best solutions for our customers. For some, Citrix is the ideal solution, for others it is Microsoft Azure or VMware Horizon or even a combination of different technologies.
As an experienced IT Architect, you are continuously working on innovative IT solutions, so that our customers can achieve their objectives optimally and efficiently. IT is a broad concept, but your IT heart beats faster when it comes to the “digital workplace” (Digital Workspace) where you use t mainly technology from Microsoft.
We use a consultative selling approach, which means that an independent consultancy assignment leads to a technical consultancy assignment/project (design, construction, migration) and ultimately the provision of Managed Services services to the customer.
Your key areas of responsibility as IT Architect (position title):
- Designing application infrastructures.
- Advising on migration and rollout processes.
- Auditing designs from third parties.
- Carrying out pre-sales activities.
- Writing quotations, offers, tenders and SOWs.
- Writing advisory reports and making/giving presentations.
- Actively contributing to the further development of our strategic and technical vision.
- Keep it clear and direct in the focus, do not make it too lengthy
As an ideal candidate you have: (this should focus on requirements/experience):
- An infrastructure background with a thorough knowledge of Digital Workplace environments at senior/architect level. You also have demonstrable knowledge and experience in advising, designing, and implementing Microsoft environments.
- A wealth of knowledge and experience in the field of Microsoft Azure.
- You are in possession of the associated certifications such as: Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop Specialty.
- You are an enterprising self-starter who likes to take on a pioneering role. You serve as an example and are a source of inspiration for your colleagues. You are an expert in your field.
- Strong communication skills, see opportunities with customers and anticipate them by securing new assignments for yourself and your colleagues.
- You are a social and driven professional with an HBO work and thinking level. Not unimportantly, you also bring a healthy dose of humor and you enjoy being part of the warmest IT family in the Netherlands and you enjoy participating in our activities for employees.
It is not a requirement, but other preferred qualifications would be:
- Additional knowledge of Citrix and VMware is a bonus, and you are happy to share your knowledge on social media or, for example, via Webinars or a podcast.
What we offer you:
- Hybrid ways of working with access to our modern & collaborative offices in Amsterdam
- We may work with tomorrow’s technology, but at our core we are a people-oriented organization and we are proud to have our Great Place to Work certification
- An open and inclusive culture, that enables us to reach our full potential
- A community of experts - as Digital Natives, we put innovation at the heart of our expertise
- We also believe in the power of investment and development in our people. We are curious which IT certificates are (still) on your agenda? We are looking for tech-savvy Architects with a mindset that allows us to excel together, both professionally and personally. Like how you support our customers, we will support you in taking work-related courses and/or training. Together you simply achieve more.
- Naturally, you will receive an appropriate salary and secondary employment conditions. Since you will be deployed to our customers, you will of course arrive with a lease car. We take a laptop and smartphone with a generous data bundle for granted. Based on 40 hours you are entitled to 26 vacation days and 8% vacation pay to enjoy them. On your birthday (if it falls on a working day) you will also receive half a day as a gift, because that should of course be celebrated!
- Read more about the benefits we offer here (Link to location page)
About Orange Business:
Orange Business is a leading network and digital integrator company with offices in 65 countries worldwide, and part of the Orange Group.
Digital Services, a business line of Orange Business is a newly created division within Orange Business. In Europe the business line consists of approximately 1500 people distributed across 9 countries. We are digital natives, with innovation at the core of our business, which makes us a reliable partner close to our customers. Our joint mission is to help innovate, drive and lead them in their digital transformation challenges and business strategies in key digital domains, including Cloud, Customer Experience, Digital Workspace and Data & AI. As an agile and fast-moving digital business partner, the business line offers trusted end-to-end solutions and products that help businesses in a wide range of industries in the private and public sector transform their operations, enhance customer experience, and drive growth.
With our digital expertise, we are a strategic partner of Orange Business objectives to be a leading network and digital integrator with our team as a key growth engine.
The process & questions:
We screen applications on an ongoing basis, with the aim of conducting conversations and interviews as we receive them.
With your knowledge and experience in our field, I would like to get to know you to find out whether we can be an asset to each other. If you have any questions or would like to receive additional information, you can call or email me; Siham 31(0)6-42745321/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested but feel that you don´t match the criteria 100%? We encourage you to apply anyway! Your perfect match might be the next job we are announcing, so why not have a head start and apply now!
Are you interested to read more about Orange Business? Visit our Website or follow our LinkedIn account.
In the context of our integrity policy, a 'Declaration of Good Conduct' (VOG) must be requested. Receiving a Certificate of Good Conduct is included as a resolutive factor in the employment contract. If you cannot provide a Certificate of Good Conduct, we unfortunately cannot hire you.