The team, position & mission:
We are specialists in all matters related to the future digital workplace. We advise, design, implement, and manage desktop infrastructures, ensuring that our clients' employees have access to all applications and data anytime and anywhere, with maximum performance, the highest security standards, and the best user experience. The modern workplace is at the core of our focus, and we utilize technologies from Citrix, Microsoft, and VMware.
Our strength lies in being a vendor-independent IT service provider, meaning that we always seek the best solutions for our clients. Azure may be the ideal solution for one, while Workspace ONE may be the choice for another. Additionally, it's also possible to combine multiple technologies together.
At Orange Business you don't just end up at a tech and software company; you will join a global and united team, fueled by trust to serve our BtoB customers. Trust defines the relationships we have with our customers, partners and employees.
Your key areas of responsibility as Technical Consultant
- As an experienced hands-on Technical Consultant, you are constantly engaged in innovative IT solutions, enabling our clients to achieve their goals optimally and efficiently. IT is a broad concept, but your IT heart beats faster when it comes to terms like the #digitalworkspace and the modern workplace.
- What nowadays doesn't involve the digital workplace? From implementation, migration, and upgrades to handing it over to our Managed Services department, all of these aspects are part of your responsibilities. Especially in these times, remote work has become a necessity, and your work is crucial. You ensure that our clients can confidently continue their remote work with an optimal user experience.Advising on migration and rollout processes.
- Many clients are focusing on the #Cloud, whether it's the modern workplace, virtual desktops (SaaS), applications, or workspace portals. As a hands-on Technical Consultant, you wear multiple hats. You enjoy getting your hands dirty, and at the same time, you act as a trusted advisor, guiding our clients on their journey and implementing the solutions.
As an ideal candidate you have:
- With your knowledge and expertise, you enjoy interacting with our clients because no environment is the same, and that's what energizes you.
- Furthermore, we don't need to tell you that you continually strive to improve our service to our clients. You are their technical conscience and wear an advisory hat. Naturally, you possess strong communication skills and know how to translate technical jargon into understandable "human language" for all levels of a company. Keep IT simple.
What we offer you:
- Hybrid ways of working with access to our modern & collaborative offices in Amsterdam
- We may work with tomorrow’s technology, but at our core we are a people-oriented organization and we are proud to have our Great Place to Work certification
- An open and inclusive culture, that enables us to reach our full potential
- A community of experts - as Digital Natives, we put innovation at the heart of our expertise
- We also believe in the power of investment and development in our people. We are curious which IT certificates are (still) on your agenda? We are looking for tech-savvy Architects with a mindset that allows us to excel together, both professionally and personally. Like how you support our customers, we will support you in taking work-related courses and/or training. Together you simply achieve more.
- Naturally, you will receive an appropriate salary and secondary employment conditions. Since you will be deployed to our customers, you will of course arrive with a lease car. We take a laptop and smartphone with a generous data bundle for granted. Based on 40 hours you are entitled to 26 vacation days and 8% vacation pay to enjoy them. On your birthday (if it falls on a working day) you will also receive half a day as a gift, because that should of course be celebrated!
- The Consultancy Services team consists of Consultants ranging from level 3 to level 6 (IT Architect), and the team is constantly evolving. They not only engage in technical discussions but also have Teams dedicated to various topics, including the Team Tesla ;)
- Read more about the benefits we offer here.
About Orange Business:
Orange Business is a leading network and digital integrator company with offices in 65 countries worldwide, and part of the Orange Group.
Digital Services, a business line of Orange Business is a newly created division within Orange Business. In Europe the business line consists of approximately 1500 people distributed across 9 countries. We are digital natives, with innovation at the core of our business, which makes us a reliable partner close to our customers. Our joint mission is to help innovate, drive and lead them in their digital transformation challenges and business strategies in key digital domains, including Cloud, Customer Experience, Digital Workspace and Data & AI. As an agile and fast-moving digital business partner, the business line offers trusted end-to-end solutions and products that help businesses in a wide range of industries in the private and public sector transform their operations, enhance customer experience, and drive growth.
With our digital expertise, we are a strategic partner of Orange Business objectives to be a leading network and digital integrator with our team as a key growth engine.
The process & questions:
We screen applications on an ongoing basis, with the aim of conducting conversations and interviews as we receive them.
With your knowledge and experience in our field, I would like to get to know you to find out whether we can be an asset to each other. If you have any questions or would like to receive additional information, you can call or email me; Siham 31(0)6-42745321; firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested but feel that you don´t match the criteria 100%? We encourage you to apply anyway! Your perfect match might be the next job we are announcing, so why not have a head start and apply now!
Are you interested to read more about Orange Business? Visit our Website or follow our LinkedIn account.