The team, position & mission:
We are seeking an experienced Azure DevOps Engineer. As a DevOps Engineer, you will design the implementation, and management of our Azure cloud infrastructure and CI/CD pipelines to support our client’s software development lifecycle.
Your key areas of responsibility as a Devops Engineer:
- Designing, deployment, and management of Azure cloud infrastructure.
- Developing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines, IAC pipelines, using Azure DevOps tools, including Azure Resource Manager, Azure Pipelines, and Azure Monitor.
- Monitoring and maintaining the health, performance, and security of our Azure infrastructure and applications.
- Collaborating with developers and other cross-functional teams to ensure seamless delivery of software products.
- Developing and maintaining technical documentation, including infrastructure diagrams, system configurations, and operating procedures.
- Continuously improving the efficiency and reliability of our infrastructure and development processes
As an ideal candidate you have:
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- A minimum of 3 years experience in Azure cloud infrastructure design and implementation
- A proven experience in Biceps or Terraform.
- Strong experience in containerization Docker.
- Knowledge of experience in one of the development languages is a plus (C#, Java or Python)
- Strong experience with Azure DevOps tools, including Azure Resource Manager, Azure Pipelines, and Azure Monitor.
- Experience in PAAS, IAAS components in Azure (App Services, Azure Functions, Azure Service Bus, Azure WAF)
- Experience in monitoring tools (Azure Monitor, Azure Application Insights, Azure and Azure Log Analytics).
- Experience with PowerShell and other scripting languages
- Strong understanding of CI/CD pipelines and Agile software development methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Experience in Kubernetes is a big plus.
- Azure DevOps Certification is a big plus
What we offer you:
- Hybrid ways of working with access to our modern & collaborative offices in Brussels
- We may work with tomorrow’s technology, but at our core we are a people-oriented organization and we are proud to have our Great Place to Work certification (Add or remove accordingly to GPW status of location)
- An open and inclusive culture, that enables us to reach our full potential
- A community of experts - as Digital Natives, we put innovation at the heart of our expertise
- Read more about the benefits we offer here
About Orange Business:
Orange Business is a leading network and digital integrator company with offices in 65 countries worldwide, and part of the Orange Group.
Digital Services, a business line of Orange Business is a newly created division within Orange Business. In Europe the business line consists of approximately 1500 people distributed across 9 countries. We are digital natives, with innovation at the core of our business, which makes us a reliable partner close to our customers. Our joint mission is to help innovate, drive and lead them in their digital transformation challenges and business strategies in key digital domains, including Cloud, Customer Experience, Digital Workspace and Data & AI. As an agile and fast-moving digital business partner, the business line offers trusted end-to-end solutions and products that help businesses in a wide range of industries in the private and public sector transform their operations, enhance customer experience, and drive growth.
With our digital expertise, we are a strategic partner of Orange Business objectives to be a leading network and digital integrator with our team as a key growth engine.
We screen applications on an ongoing basis, with the aim of conducting conversations and interviews as we receive them.
Interested but feel that you don´t match the criteria 100%? We encourage you to apply anyway! Your perfect match might be the next job we are announcing, so why not have a head start and apply now!
Are you interested to read more about Orange Business? Visit our Website or follow our LinkedIn account.