The team, position & mission:
We are seeking a highly talented Azure Solution Architect with a proven track record in software architecture to join our team! You will be responsible for designing, building, and maintaining scalable, secure, and robust solutions on the Azure cloud platform. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in Azure Cloud, .NET and front-end frameworks, a belief in DDD and SOLID principles, and experience with Scrum
Your key areas of responsibility as an Azure Solution Architect:
- Designing, developing, and implementing Azure solutions using .NET and front-end frameworks, following DDD and SOLID principles.
- Working with relational and non-relational databases (Azure SQL, Azure Cosmos DB, Mongo DB and etc…)
- Working with stakeholders to understand their needs and translate them into technical requirements.
- Ensuring solutions are scalable, secure, and meet performance requirements.
- Collaborating with development teams to ensure solutions are built in line with architectural standards, including code refactoring when necessary.
- Staying up-to-date with Azure technologies and make recommendations for improvements.
- Ensuring implementation of CI/CD pipelines and IAC.
- Participating in code reviews to ensure quality and consistency of code.
- Containerizing solutions using Docker.
- Participating to pre-sales activities (RFI/RFP and assessments).
As an ideal candidate you have:
- At least 5 years of experience in software architecture and cloud solutions.
- Strong knowledge of Azure technologies, including Azure Active Directory, Azure Functions, Azure Service Bus, Azure DevOps, and others.
- Experience with .NET, one of front-end frameworks (Angular, ReactJs, Blazor, or Vuejs), and microservices architecture.
- Good understanding of DDD and SOLID principles.
- Experience with Scrum framework.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and IAC (Biceps or Terraform).
- Experience with containerization using Docker.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes is a plus.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Azure Cloud Certifications is a plus.
What we offer you:
- Hybrid ways of working with access to our modern & collaborative offices in Brussels
- We may work with tomorrow’s technology, but at our core we are a people-oriented organization and we are proud to have our Great Place to Work certification (Add or remove accordingly to GPW status of location)
- An open and inclusive culture, that enables us to reach our full potential
- A community of experts - as Digital Natives, we put innovation at the heart of our expertise
- Read more about the benefits we offer here
About Orange Business:
Orange Business is a leading network and digital integrator company with offices in 65 countries worldwide, and part of the Orange Group.
Digital Services, a business line of Orange Business is a newly created division within Orange Business. In Europe the business line consists of approximately 1500 people distributed across 9 countries. We are digital natives, with innovation at the core of our business, which makes us a reliable partner close to our customers. Our joint mission is to help innovate, drive and lead them in their digital transformation challenges and business strategies in key digital domains, including Cloud, Customer Experience, Digital Workspace and Data & AI. As an agile and fast-moving digital business partner, the business line offers trusted end-to-end solutions and products that help businesses in a wide range of industries in the private and public sector transform their operations, enhance customer experience, and drive growth.
With our digital expertise, we are a strategic partner of Orange Business objectives to be a leading network and digital integrator with our team as a key growth engine.
We screen applications on an ongoing basis, with the aim of conducting conversations and interviews as we receive them.
Interested but feel that you don´t match the criteria 100%? We encourage you to apply anyway! Your perfect match might be the next job we are announcing, so why not have a head start and apply now!
Are you interested to read more about Orange Business? Visit our Website or follow our LinkedIn account.