The team, position & mission:
We are looking for a Senior Security Consultant to reinforce our Data Governance and security team. As a Security Consultant, you use your practical knowledge on information security (e.g. on IAM) to help our client to implement security processes & tools.
Your key areas of responsibility as a Security Consultant:
- Performing current state assessments (ie. benchmarking/maturity assessments toward ISO 27000, NIST, IAM best practices…), developing strategies and roadmaps for improvement. Technical expertise in the assessment, design, and implementation of security and IT risk solutions.
- Implementation & configuration of IAM systems: Defining Role and Attribute Based Access Control (RBAC/ABAC) models, Asset Modeling, and Segregation of Duty models.
- Processes & Policies: definition & practical implementation of Security policies, procedures & guidelines.
- PMO: Manage, structure and deliver projects, including redaction of the project charter, project objectives & tasks, required resources, business case, budget vs. expected benefits and timelines for completion.
- Support & Maintenance: Maintaining the security infrastructure components (“BAU”), Handling & escalating security incident.
- Being an Ambassador: Being the face & voice of Digital Services Orange Business at our clients, establishing relationships with client stakeholders, being aware of client opportunities, risks & issues and communicating about it with your colleagues.
As an ideal candidate you have:
- A Bachelor/Master’s degree (Computer Science, Information Systems) or relevant professional experience.
- Fluency in English and French or Dutch
- At least 8-years’ experience as a security officer : Previous solid experiences in the implementation of several Information Security solutions (eg: IAM & privilege access management, vulnerability management, security logging & monitoring, secure data management …); Ability to model complex information systems (including access models & business models); Broad knowledge of security governance methodologies is mandatory; Relevant certifications such as ISO27K Lead implementer, CISSP, CISM or CISA is a differentiator.
- Relevant experience as a business analyst, in Project management in IT / IT Security domain.
- Relevant experience in data management (data modeler, data analyst…).
- Relevant experience in following sectors: retail, banking, industry.
- Knowledges of IT security infrastructure and systems (hardware, operating systems, storage, networking, firewalls, OSI model, OWASP Top 10…)
- Practical knowledges of below technologies is IAM systems (ie. Sailpoint, Calendra, IBM Tivoly, CA IAM solutions, CyberArk…); Active Directory; Patching & vulnerability management systems (Nessus, Qulays, WSUS…); Data anonymization, data encryption
- Learning attitude: Staying abreast of new developments in information security services and industry knowledge; Understanding of the evolving regulatory requirements and compliance issues related to your domain.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral.
- An Ability to perform translate complex topics in a clear, comprehensible communication to a broad audience.
What we offer you:
- Hybrid ways of working with access to our modern & collaborative offices in Brussels
- We may work with tomorrow’s technology, but at our core we are a people-oriented organization and we are proud to have our Great Place to Work certification (Add or remove accordingly to GPW status of location)
- An open and inclusive culture, that enables us to reach our full potential
- A community of experts - as Digital Natives, we put innovation at the heart of our expertise
- Read more about the benefits we offer here
About Orange Business:
Orange Business is a leading network and digital integrator company with offices in 65 countries worldwide, and part of the Orange Group.
Digital Services, a business line of Orange Business is a newly created division within Orange Business. In Europe the business line consists of approximately 1500 people distributed across 9 countries. We are digital natives, with innovation at the core of our business, which makes us a reliable partner close to our customers. Our joint mission is to help innovate, drive and lead them in their digital transformation challenges and business strategies in key digital domains, including Cloud, Customer Experience, Digital Workspace and Data & AI. As an agile and fast-moving digital business partner, the business line offers trusted end-to-end solutions and products that help businesses in a wide range of industries in the private and public sector transform their operations, enhance customer experience, and drive growth.
With our digital expertise, we are a strategic partner of Orange Business objectives to be a leading network and digital integrator with our team as a key growth engine.
We screen applications on an ongoing basis, with the aim of conducting conversations and interviews as we receive them.
Interested but feel that you don´t match the criteria 100%? We encourage you to apply anyway! Your perfect match might be the next job we are announcing, so why not have a head start and apply now!
Are you interested to read more about Orange Business? Visit our Website or follow our LinkedIn account.