The team, position & mission:
Orange Business Digital Services is looking for a Data Ops Engineer! Are you passionate about Data and DevOps? Do you have a strong interest in development, data plumbery, unit testing and continuous deployment using the latest technologies related to Cloud solutions? If you are eager to work on Data Lake, Lake House and Data mesh solutions exploiting huge volume of data, you should probably keep on reading!
Your key areas of responsibility as a Data Ops Engineer:
- Using an analytical, data-driven approach to support business cases.
- Working with clients and partners to design data processing systems, data pipelines and deliver insightful analytics while ensuring data integrity.
- Building and automating key components of our infrastructure.
- Possibility to give trainings in our Data Academy.
As an ideal candidate you have:
- A Master’s or bachelor’s degree in IT, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- A Strong interest in data manipulation (storage, crunching, pipeline implementation)
- At least 3 years of relevant experience as a Data/DevOps/Software Engineer.
- A Strong SQL knowledge
- Experience working with deployment and orchestration technologies (i.e., Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Airflow, etc.).
- Data oriented mindset, you possess a good knowledge of data-architecture and data-infrastructure.
- Fluency in English and have either very good knowledge of Dutch or French
- Conceptual and creative thinking
It is not a requirement, but other preferred qualifications would be:
- Understanding of DevOps CI/CD concepts.
- Understanding of object-oriented programming concepts, data structures, and algorithms.
- Experience with a cloud provider or data processing tools (Databricks, Snowflake, Synapse, etc.)
What we offer you:
- Hybrid ways of working with access to our modern & collaborative offices in Brussels
- We may work with tomorrow’s technology, but at our core we are a people-oriented organization and we are proud to have our Great Place to Work certification (Add or remove accordingly to GPW status of location)
- An open and inclusive culture, that enables us to reach our full potential
- A community of experts - as Digital Natives, we put innovation at the heart of our expertise
- Read more about the benefits we offer here
About Orange Business:
Orange Business is a leading network and digital integrator company with offices in 65 countries worldwide, and part of the Orange Group.
Digital Services, a business line of Orange Business is a newly created division within Orange Business. In Europe the business line consists of approximately 1500 people distributed across 9 countries. We are digital natives, with innovation at the core of our business, which makes us a reliable partner close to our customers. Our joint mission is to help innovate, drive and lead them in their digital transformation challenges and business strategies in key digital domains, including Cloud, Customer Experience, Digital Workspace and Data & AI. As an agile and fast-moving digital business partner, the business line offers trusted end-to-end solutions and products that help businesses in a wide range of industries in the private and public sector transform their operations, enhance customer experience, and drive growth.
With our digital expertise, we are a strategic partner of Orange Business objectives to be a leading network and digital integrator with our team as a key growth engine.
We screen applications on an ongoing basis, with the aim of conducting conversations and interviews as we receive them.
Interested but feel that you don´t match the criteria 100%? We encourage you to apply anyway! Your perfect match might be the next job we are announcing, so why not have a head start and apply now!
Are you interested to read more about Orange Business? Visit our Website or follow our LinkedIn account.