The team, position & mission:
Orange Business Digital Services is looking for a Cloud Data Warehouse Engineer to reinforce its Data intelligence practice. Are you passionate about data? Do you have a strong interest in development, data modelling, unit testing and, continuous deployment using the latest technologies related to Cloud solutions? If the answer is yes, you should probably keep on reading!
Your key areas of responsibility as a Data Warehouse Engineer:
- Using an analytical, data-driven approach to support business cases.
- Working with clients and partners to design data processing systems, data pipelines and deliver insightful analytics while ensuring data integrity.
- Taking part in the design and the modeling of Data Mesh and Data Warehouse solution
- if you have a teaching streak, we will offer you the possibility to give trainings in our Data Academy.
As an ideal candidate you have:
- A master’s or bachelor’s degree in IT, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- A strong interest in data manipulation (storage, crunching, pipeline implementation)
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Data Engineer
- Experience with Azure, Google Cloud or AWS
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing principles and modelling (Data Vault, Star-schemas, Slow Changing Dimensions, …)
- A strong SQL knowledge
- Fluency in English and you master Dutch or French fluently
- Conceptual and creative thinking
It is not a requirement, but other preferred qualifications would be:
- Knowledge of at least one programming language: Java, C#, Python, Scala…
- Knowledge of continuous developments / deployment concepts & technologies (GIT, Azure DevOps, Gitlab, CircleCI, ...)
- Basic knowledge of scripting languages (Bash, PowerShell)
- Knowledge of Unix environments
What we offer you:
- Hybrid ways of working with access to our modern & collaborative offices in Brussels
- We may work with tomorrow’s technology, but at our core we are a people-oriented organization and we are proud to have our Great Place to Work certification (Add or remove accordingly to GPW status of location)
- An open and inclusive culture, that enables us to reach our full potential
- A community of experts - as Digital Natives, we put innovation at the heart of our expertise
- Read more about the benefits we offer here
About Orange Business:
Orange Business is a leading network and digital integrator company with offices in 65 countries worldwide, and part of the Orange Group.
Digital Services, a business line of Orange Business is a newly created division within Orange Business. In Europe the business line consists of approximately 1500 people distributed across 9 countries. We are digital natives, with innovation at the core of our business, which makes us a reliable partner close to our customers. Our joint mission is to help innovate, drive and lead them in their digital transformation challenges and business strategies in key digital domains, including Cloud, Customer Experience, Digital Workspace and Data & AI. As an agile and fast-moving digital business partner, the business line offers trusted end-to-end solutions and products that help businesses in a wide range of industries in the private and public sector transform their operations, enhance customer experience, and drive growth.
With our digital expertise, we are a strategic partner of Orange Business objectives to be a leading network and digital integrator with our team as a key growth engine.
We screen applications on an ongoing basis, with the aim of conducting conversations and interviews as we receive them.
Interested but feel that you don´t match the criteria 100%? We encourage you to apply anyway! Your perfect match might be the next job we are announcing, so why not have a head start and apply now!
Are you interested to read more about Orange Business? Visit our Website or follow our LinkedIn account.