The team, position & mission:
Orange Business is looking for a Data Catalog/ MDM consultants to
reinforce its Data Strategy & Governance team . If you are
eager to join our transversal team focusing on large-scale data projects
in a challenging environment, you should probably keep on reading!
Your key areas of responsibility as Data Catralog Consultant :
- Collection of the functional requirement in line with the data strategy
- Definition of the catalogue structure and operating model (including roles and design of collaborative workflows)
- Documentation of the catalogue metamodel
- Parameterisation and initialisation of data in the data catalogue with the support of the editor
- Preparation of templates for business and IT users allowing the enrichment of data catalog assets (business terms, data entities, data attributes, business rules, ...)
- Preparation and execution of tool version upgrades
- Preparation and support of user training and testing campaigns
As an ideal candidate you have:
- You have 3 to 5 years experience in Data Management
- You have between 1 to 3 years experience with Talend Data Catalog or any other market leading catalogue (Collibra, Alation, Informatica, Data Galaxy)
- You have strong interest in Data Governance related topics
- You have a great capacity for organization and social adaptability
- You are rigorous and pragmatic, persevering but not rigid, positive and conciliatory
- You are have very good oral and written communication skills
that allowe you to establish and maintain good customer relationships
- You are fluent in French and English
What we offer you:
- Hybrid ways of working with access to our modern & collaborative offices in Geneva
- We may work with tomorrow’s technology, but at our core we are a people-oriented organization and we are proud to have our Great Place to Work certification (Add or remove accordingly to GPW status of location)
- An open and inclusive culture, that enables us to reach our full potential
- A community of experts - as Digital Natives, we put innovation at the heart of our expertise
- Read more about the benefits we offer here
About Orange Business:
Orange Business is a leading network and digital integrator company with offices in 65 countries worldwide, and part of the Orange Group.
Digital Services, a business line of Orange Business is a newly created division within Orange Business. In Europe the business line consists of approximately 1500 people distributed across 9 countries. We are digital natives, with innovation at the core of our business, which makes us a reliable partner close to our customers. Our joint mission is to help innovate, drive and lead them in their digital transformation challenges and business strategies in key digital domains, including Cloud, Customer Experience, Digital Workspace and Data & AI. As an agile and fast-moving digital business partner, the business line offers trusted end-to-end solutions and products that help businesses in a wide range of industries in the private and public sector transform their operations, enhance customer experience, and drive growth.
With our digital expertise, we are a strategic partner of Orange Business objectives to be a leading network and digital integrator with our team as a key growth engine.
We screen applications on an ongoing basis, with the aim of conducting conversations and interviews as we receive them.
Interested but feel that you don´t match the criteria 100%? We encourage you to apply anyway! Your perfect match might be the next job we are announcing, so why not have a head start and apply now!
Are you interested to read more about Orange Business? Visit our Website or follow our LinkedIn account.