The team, position & mission:
As a member of the Business Process team, you will be working on business & functional analysis missions.
You are a functional analyst with a very good general IT knowledge in developing Web applications, Data modelling and SOA architectures. You have produced websites using various web applications, data modelling techniques and feel at home with SOA architectures.
Your key areas of responsibility as a Business Process Consultant:
- Understanding the goals and expectations of the customers and contribute in providing user-friendly solutions for their needs.
- Challenge the user requirements and architecture and participate in writing system requirements.
- Draw a functional analysis which prepares all artefacts for execution. You communicate the design to technical analysts and developers and collect all answers on questions emerging during the development and test activities.
- As a Scrum Master, you will be a facilitator to remove impediments to the ability of the team to deliver the product goals and deliverable.
- Refining your design and testing the final deliverables during the Scrum Sprints.
As an ideal candidate you have:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in the areas of IT and/or business and a minimum of 1 year working experience
- At least 2-3 years hands-on experience in Business & Functional analysis in the context of large-scale implementation projects
- Familiarity with project methodologies, such as Agile, Scrum, …
- Strong analytical skills, solution oriented and pragmatic approach
- Familiarity with business processes (visualization, analysis, optimization, automation)
- An ability to learn quickly in a dynamic multi-technology environment
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Experience in consulting / implementation projects is a major asset
- A teamplayer mindset
- Fluency in English and French OR Dutch.
- One or more years of experience in some of the following:
- MS Dynamics (Sales, Service Center, HR, …) or other CRM solutions
- MS Power Platform, Power Apps, Power Automate
- MS SharePoint/Office 365 solutions
- Desktop applications, including MS Office products and Teams
What we offer you:
- Hybrid ways of working with access to our modern & collaborative offices in Brussels
- We may work with tomorrow’s technology, but at our core we are a people-oriented organization and we are proud to have our Great Place to Work certification (Add or remove accordingly to GPW status of location)
- An open and inclusive culture, that enables us to reach our full potential
- A community of experts - as Digital Natives, we put innovation at the heart of our expertise
- Read more about the benefits we offer here
About Orange Business:
Orange Business is a leading network and digital integrator company with offices in 65 countries worldwide, and part of the Orange Group.
Digital Services, a business line of Orange Business is a newly created division within Orange Business. In Europe the business line consists of approximately 1500 people distributed across 9 countries. We are digital natives, with innovation at the core of our business, which makes us a reliable partner close to our customers. Our joint mission is to help innovate, drive and lead them in their digital transformation challenges and business strategies in key digital domains, including Cloud, Customer Experience, Digital Workspace and Data & AI. As an agile and fast-moving digital business partner, the business line offers trusted end-to-end solutions and products that help businesses in a wide range of industries in the private and public sector transform their operations, enhance customer experience, and drive growth.
With our digital expertise, we are a strategic partner of Orange Business objectives to be a leading network and digital integrator with our team as a key growth engine.
We screen applications on an ongoing basis, with the aim of conducting conversations and interviews as we receive them.
Interested but feel that you don´t match the criteria 100%? We encourage you to apply anyway! Your perfect match might be the next job we are announcing, so why not have a head start and apply now!
Are you interested to read more about Orange Business? Visit our Website or follow our LinkedIn account.