The team, position & mission:
As the Principal consultant for Industry 4.0/OT/Data Solutions at Orange Business - Digital Services, you will play a pivotal role in driving innovation and delivering cutting-edge data solutions for our clients. Working directly with the Data & AI Director of the European region, your mission will involve a range of activities to develop data solutions go-to-market (G2M) strategies, Develop data solutions value proposition and work on presales activities with a special focus on modern data platforms and smart industry.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in industrial digitalization, a deep understanding of OT systems, and expertise in leveraging data to drive business insights and outcomes.
Your key areas of responsibility as Lead Data Solutions:
- Capitalization & Innovation:
Identify and capitalize on emerging trends and innovations in the data domains such as Smart manufacturing, IoT integration, OT systems.
Drive the development of new value propositions and innovative solutions.
G2M Strategy & Time-to-Market Optimization:
Define and execute go-to-market strategies for data solutions.
Optimize time-to-market through value proposition definition, packaged offers, and sales methodology.
Develop and maintain resources, references, and templates to streamline the delivery process.
- Frameworks & Delivery Methodology:
Develop and enhance delivery methodologies, including workshops templates, tooling, and frameworks.
Provide training to internal teams on the latest methodologies and tools.
- Presales Expertise & Business Development:
Proactively engage in customer meetings, demonstrating expert knowledge, creating demos and redirecting solutions to meet client needs.
Respond to RFPs and customer requests, customizing and reusing standard documentation.
- Communication & Community:
Foster internal communication through team collaboration, events, prototypes, and sharing use cases references.
Lead external communication efforts, including participation in events, webinars, hackathons, and showcasing customer testimonials.
As an ideal candidate you have:
- 7+ years of experience in Data & AI: several years in architecture role and/or senior consulting role with a focus on Industry 4.0 and operational technologies
- Strong technical expertise in IoT, automation, and digitalization within the industrial sector.
- Strong understanding of data architecture, AI, and analytics, including the latest trends and technologies..
- Demonstrated success implementing cloud solutions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with internal teams and external stakeholders.
- Strong problem-solving skills and strategic thinking.
- Strong experience in presales activities.
Technical skills include:
- Experience with cloud platforms (e.g., Azure, GCP, AWS, Snowflake).
- Experience with Modern data technologies (e.g., Spark, Kafka, DBT, etc.).
- Experience with OT/IT data projects in manufacturing Sector
- Experience with Data & AI frameworks (e.g. DataOps, MLOps).
- Experience with agile development methodologies.
What we offer you:
- Hybrid ways of working with access to our modern & collaborative offices in Brussels
- We may work with tomorrow’s technology, but at our core we are a people-oriented organization and we are proud to have our Great Place to Work certification.
- An open and inclusive culture, that enables us to reach our full potential
- A community of experts - as Digital Natives, we put innovation at the heart of our expertise
- Read more about the benefits we offer here
About Orange Business:
Orange Business is a leading network and digital integrator company with offices in 65 countries worldwide, and part of the Orange Group.
Digital Services, a business line of Orange Business is a newly created division within Orange Business. In Europe the business line consists of approximately 1500 people distributed across 9 countries. We are digital natives, with innovation at the core of our business, which makes us a reliable partner close to our customers. Our joint mission is to help innovate, drive and lead them in their digital transformation challenges and business strategies in key digital domains, including Cloud, Customer Experience, Digital Workspace and Data & AI. As an agile and fast-moving digital business partner, the business line offers trusted end-to-end solutions and products that help businesses in a wide range of industries in the private and public sector transform their operations, enhance customer experience, and drive growth.
With our digital expertise, we are a strategic partner of Orange Business objectives to be a leading network and digital integrator with our team as a key growth engine.
We screen applications on an ongoing basis, with the aim of conducting conversations and interviews as we receive them.
Interested but feel that you don´t match the criteria 100%? We encourage you to apply anyway! Your perfect match might be the next job we are announcing, so why not have a head start and apply now!
Are you interested to read more about Orange Business? Visit our Website or follow our LinkedIn account.