The team, position & mission:
We are seeking an expert Informatica Cloud consultant with experience in Snowflake for an exciting and challenging international project. As a consultant, you will play a crucial role in designing, implementing, and optimizing solutions based on the Informática Cloud platform, with a specific focus on Snowflake technology. The position requires a demonstrable minimum English level of B2, as you will be working in an international environment.
Your key areas of responsibility as Cloud Data Engineer:
- Collaborate with the project team to understand business and technical requirements and design solutions based on the Informatica Cloud platform, with a focus on Snowflake.
- Perform detailed data analysis and work on data source integration to ensure data quality and consistency.
- Configure and administer Snowflake environments, including designing and implementing schemas, tables, views, and data storage.
- Develop and maintain efficient and scalable data pipelines using tools and capabilities provided by Informatica Cloud.
- Conduct thorough testing of solution components and ensure quality and optimal performance.
- Provide guidance and technical support to the project team and end-users in the use of Informatica Cloud and Snowflake solutions.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and advancements in the field of cloud computing and Snowflake, and apply that knowledge to projects.
As an ideal candidate you have:
- Demonstrable experience as a Informatica Cloud consultant, with a specific focus on Snowflake. You should be able to showcase achievements and projects you have been involved in.
- Extensive knowledge in designing, implementing, and administering solutions based on the Cloud Computing platform.
- Experience in designing and optimizing schemas, tables, and queries in Snowflake.
- Strong knowledge of data integration technologies and building efficient data pipelines.
- Ability to analyze and understand business and technical requirements and translate them into practical and effective solutions.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work as part of a team in an international environment.
- Minimum high-level English proficiency, both written and verbal. Knowledge of French is a plus.
What we offer you:
- Hybrid ways of working with access to our modern & collaborative offices in Madrid.
- We may work with tomorrow’s technology, but at our core we are a people-oriented organization and we are proud to have our Great Place to Work certification.
- An open and inclusive culture, that enables us to reach our full potential
- A community of experts - as Digital Natives, we put innovation at the heart of our expertise
About Orange Business:
Orange Business is a leading network and digital integrator company with offices in 65 countries worldwide, and part of the Orange Group.
Digital Services, a business line of Orange Business is a newly created division within Orange Business. In Europe the business line consists of approximately 1500 people distributed across 9 countries. We are digital natives, with innovation at the core of our business, which makes us a reliable partner close to our customers. Our joint mission is to help innovate, drive and lead them in their digital transformation challenges and business strategies in key digital domains, including Cloud, Customer Experience, Digital Workspace and Data & AI. As an agile and fast-moving digital business partner, the business line offers trusted end-to-end solutions and products that help businesses in a wide range of industries in the private and public sector transform their operations, enhance customer experience, and drive growth.
With our digital expertise, we are a strategic partner of Orange Business objectives to be a leading network and digital integrator with our team as a key growth engine.
We screen applications on an ongoing basis, with the aim of conducting conversations and interviews as we receive them.
Interested but feel that you don´t match the criteria 100%? We encourage you to apply anyway! Your perfect match might be the next job we are announcing, so why not have a head start and apply now!
Are you interested to read more about Orange Business? Visit our Website or follow our LinkedIn account.