The team, position & mission:
Operations Center is at the center of most of what is going on at Orange Business. Here you will work with some of the most visited digital services in Norway. You will work with technologies within everything from operation of network to applications. As an Operations Technician you are the first point of contact to our customers. Some of the daily tasks include implementing changes and upgrades in our customers’ systems, as well as troubleshooting and working with analyses. We focus on thorough training and continuous learning.
We are around 50 employees at Operations Center in Norway, and we also work with colleagues at other offices in Europe. Many of the employees at Operations Center have started working with us after their studies within IT, and others have some years of experience.
If you are about to start your career within IT and looking for a company with a focus on developing their employees and a good working environment, you could be the one we are looking for! The job also serves as a learning arena for further careers in Orange Business. We are hiring to develop our people's skills, and our Operations Technicians are tomorrow's Systems Engineers, Technical Account Managers and Cloud Engineers. The Operations Center is open 24 hours a day and has a well-established shift plan. We are proud to have happy employees who testify of a good working environment at Operations Center.
Your key areas of responsibility as an Operations Technician:
- Handle events, incidents and changes
- Implement changes in our customers’ systems
- Be a point of contact for our customers
As an ideal candidate you have:
- Good knowledge of both Windows and Unix/ Linux server platforms
- Interest in the field and new technologies
- Relevant education and/ or work experience
- Good problem solving skills
It is not a requirement, but other preferred qualifications would be:
- Knowledge of Powershell, Python or GIT
- Experience within security and network
- Experience with customer service
What we offer you:
- Hybrid ways of working with access to our modern & collaborative offices in Oslo
- We may work with tomorrow’s technology, but at our core we are a people-oriented organization and we are proud to have our Great Place to Work certification
- An open and inclusive culture, that enables us to reach our full potential
- A community of experts - as Digital Natives, we put innovation at the heart of our expertise
- Read more about the benefits we offer here.
About Orange Business:
Orange Business is a leading network and digital integrator company with offices in 65 countries worldwide, and part of the Orange Group.
Digital Services, a business line of Orange Business is a newly created division within Orange Business. In Europe the business line consists of approximately 1500 people distributed across 9 countries. We are digital natives, with innovation at the core of our business, which makes us a reliable partner close to our customers. Our joint mission is to help innovate, drive and lead them in their digital transformation challenges and business strategies in key digital domains, including Cloud, Customer Experience, Digital Workspace and Data & AI. As an agile and fast-moving digital business partner, the business line offers trusted end-to-end solutions and products that help businesses in a wide range of industries in the private and public sector transform their operations, enhance customer experience, and drive growth.
With our digital expertise, we are a strategic partner of Orange Business objectives to be a leading network and digital integrator with our team as a key growth engine.
We screen applications on an ongoing basis, with the aim of conducting conversations and interviews as we receive them.
Interested but feel that you don´t match the criteria 100%? We encourage you to apply anyway! Your perfect match might be the next job we are announcing, so why not have a head start and apply now!
Are you interested to read more about Orange Business? Visit our Website or follow our LinkedIn account.