The team, position & mission:
We are looking for consultants to reinforce our Customer Engagement Solutions practice. As a Customer Experience Solution consultant, you will deliver full-stack Adobe solutions with data and analytics at its core. Our customer data platform solutions collect customer information in real-time, creating a seamless profile that fuels personalized, targeted, and frictionless experiences across all channels. Journey analytics provides valuable insights into the performance of customer journeys, allowing for optimization for both customers and employees. Our customer engagement layer helps to turn this customer data into action. With our integrated omnichannel solution stack, our customers can improve their time-to-market, reduce their cost to serve, and increase customer loyalty and acquisition.
Your key areas of responsibility as an Adobe Experience Platform Consultant:
- Data Collection Strategy
- Creation of Customer Profiles
- AI Service
- Real-Time CDP
- Journey Orchestration
- Customer Journey Analytics and reporting.
As an ideal candidate you have:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in digital marketing, digital analytics and marketing automation
- Technical knowledge of the Adobe Experience Platform or equivalent customer data platforms (CDPs)
- Adobe Experience Cloud expertise, including Adobe Target, Adobe Analytics and Adobe Campaign
- Excellent communication skills are essential to understand client needs and requirements, communicate complex technical information to clients, and work effectively as part of a team.
- Problem-solving skills: should be able to identify and solve complex problems related to digital experience management and provide creative solutions for their clients.
- Business acumen: should have a strong understanding of business processes and how digital experience management can support business objectives.
- Fluency in English and French or Dutch
What we offer you:
- Hybrid ways of working with access to our modern & collaborative offices in Brussels
- We may work with tomorrow’s technology, but at our core we are a people-oriented organization and we are proud to have our Great Place to Work certification (Add or remove accordingly to GPW status of location)
- An open and inclusive culture, that enables us to reach our full potential
- A community of experts - as Digital Natives, we put innovation at the heart of our expertise
- Read more about the benefits we offer here
About Orange Business:
Orange Business is a leading network and digital integrator company with offices in 65 countries worldwide, and part of the Orange Group.
Digital Services, a business line of Orange Business is a newly created division within Orange Business. In Europe the business line consists of approximately 1500 people distributed across 9 countries. We are digital natives, with innovation at the core of our business, which makes us a reliable partner close to our customers. Our joint mission is to help innovate, drive and lead them in their digital transformation challenges and business strategies in key digital domains, including Cloud, Customer Experience, Digital Workspace and Data & AI. As an agile and fast-moving digital business partner, the business line offers trusted end-to-end solutions and products that help businesses in a wide range of industries in the private and public sector transform their operations, enhance customer experience, and drive growth.
With our digital expertise, we are a strategic partner of Orange Business objectives to be a leading network and digital integrator with our team as a key growth engine.
We screen applications on an ongoing basis, with the aim of conducting conversations and interviews as we receive them.
Interested but feel that you don´t match the criteria 100%? We encourage you to apply anyway! Your perfect match might be the next job we are announcing, so why not have a head start and apply now!
Are you interested to read more about Orange Business? Visit our Website or follow our LinkedIn account.