The team, position & mission:
Our project management will be supported by The Project Engagement & Production (PEP) Office. This is a independent entity within our company, delivering support & services to the Project Managers for the professionalization & standardization of our project delivery, resulting in better customer satisfaction & healthy financial project performance.
By fostering a Project Management culture, ensuring the follow up of fixed price projects, providing templates, and also by providing coaching and mentoring for Project Managers, the PEP Office aims to improve project delivery, reduce PM’s stress level, reduce project risks and increase projects repeatability and salability.
Your key areas of responsibility as a Project Manager:
- Lead the scoping, planning, cost estimating, and pricing of consulting projects.
- Lead Orange Business Digital Services solution implementation projects of moderate complexity, or a collection of multiple smaller projects.
- Ensure projects are completed on-time, within budget, and within client expectations for quality and functionality.
- Manage day-to-day relationships with client stakeholders and resolution of all issues.
- Maintain and communicate project status to all stakeholders in reports and status meetings.
- Identify sales opportunities, participate in pre-sales planning, project pricing, bid review, and presentation of sales proposals.
- Build a project team, including Orange Business employees, offshore resources, and contractors.
As an ideal candidate you have:
- Experience managing projects in a data or digital context (business intelligence, data science, data governance, digital marketing, office 365 solutions)
- Strong analytical and pragmatic mindset.
- Solution oriented and result driven.
- Information Technology (IT) related degree, a Master’s Degree or equivalent.
- Minimal 5 years of Project Management experience within Information Technology (or equivalent).
- Project Methodology certifications (PRINCE 2, SCRUM, Agile PM) is an asset.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English and Dutch
What we offer you:
- Hybrid ways of working with access to our modern & collaborative offices in Brussels
- We may work with tomorrow’s technology, but at our core we are a people-oriented organization and we are proud to have our Great Place to Work certification
- An open and inclusive culture, that enables us to reach our full potential
- A community of experts - as Digital Natives, we put innovation at the heart of our expertise
- Read more about the benefits we offer here
About Orange Business:
Orange Business is a leading network and digital integrator company with offices in 65 countries worldwide, and part of the Orange Group.
Digital Services, a business line of Orange Business is a newly created division within Orange Business. In Europe the business line consists of approximately 1500 people distributed across 9 countries. We are digital natives, with innovation at the core of our business, which makes us a reliable partner close to our customers. Our joint mission is to help innovate, drive and lead them in their digital transformation challenges and business strategies in key digital domains, including Cloud, Customer Experience, Digital Workspace and Data & AI. As an agile and fast-moving digital business partner, the business line offers trusted end-to-end solutions and products that help businesses in a wide range of industries in the private and public sector transform their operations, enhance customer experience, and drive growth.
With our digital expertise, we are a strategic partner of Orange Business objectives to be a leading network and digital integrator with our team as a key growth engine.
We screen applications on an ongoing basis, with the aim of conducting conversations and interviews as we receive them.
Interested but feel that you don´t match the criteria 100%? We encourage you to apply anyway! Your perfect match might be the next job we are announcing, so why not have a head start and apply now!
Are you interested to read more about Orange Business? Visit our Website or follow our LinkedIn account.