The team, position & mission:
As an expert, we offer you the opportunity to join a recognized company in the data and digital fields and to work on ambitious projects for the largest companies on the Belgian and international markets.
You have a wide knowledge of the CRM domain: Sales, Marketing, Customer Services, Field Services, Customer Data Management. You can assess client needs, co-create the vision and drive implementation end to end putting emphasis on delivering greater business outcomes and best user experience.
Your key areas of responsibility as a CRM Business Analyst:
- Conduct customer assessment focusing on CRM implementation, CRM migration and modernization and Digital Transformation initiatives.
- Carry out business requirements analysis, fit gap analysis, functional & process design, supervising and validation of the implementation by technical teams.
- Contribute to expanding and diffusion of knowledge within our delivery teams by preparing and conducting learning sessions. Coaching of junior team members, development of best practices and implementation methodology.
- Help shaping our service offering and go to market strategy
- Produce marketing material based on work performed and/or analysis of CRM trends.
- Provide analysis of the market for CRM solutions, conduct customer CRM assessment, create proof of concepts, act as technical reference for responding to RFP/RFI
As an ideal candidate you have:
Minimum 5 years of relevant experience on a similar position
- Experience in MS Dynamics CRM Sales, Marketing and Customer Service and Field Service applications.
- Knowledge of solutions that extends the capabilities of Dynamics CRM 365 e.g. Omnichannel for Customer Service, Customers Insights, Click Dimension.
- Power Platform knowledge : Power automate / Power BI/ Power App
- Knowledge of implementation methodology and best practices: Agile, Scrum, FastTrack/Success By Design
- Knowledge of other CRM platform and business domain expertise : public sector, pharma, insurance and retail among others.
- Fluency in English and French and/or Dutch
What we offer you:
- Hybrid ways of working with access to our modern & collaborative offices in Brussels
- We may work with tomorrow’s technology, but at our core we are a people-oriented organization and we are proud to have our Great Place to Work certification (Add or remove accordingly to GPW status of location)
- An open and inclusive culture, that enables us to reach our full potential
- A community of experts - as Digital Natives, we put innovation at the heart of our expertise
- Read more about the benefits we offer here
About Orange Business:
Orange Business is a leading network and digital integrator company with offices in 65 countries worldwide, and part of the Orange Group.
Digital Services, a business line of Orange Business is a newly created division within Orange Business. In Europe the business line consists of approximately 1500 people distributed across 9 countries. We are digital natives, with innovation at the core of our business, which makes us a reliable partner close to our customers. Our joint mission is to help innovate, drive and lead them in their digital transformation challenges and business strategies in key digital domains, including Cloud, Customer Experience, Digital Workspace and Data & AI. As an agile and fast-moving digital business partner, the business line offers trusted end-to-end solutions and products that help businesses in a wide range of industries in the private and public sector transform their operations, enhance customer experience, and drive growth.
With our digital expertise, we are a strategic partner of Orange Business objectives to be a leading network and digital integrator with our team as a key growth engine.
We screen applications on an ongoing basis, with the aim of conducting conversations and interviews as we receive them.
Interested but feel that you don´t match the criteria 100%? We encourage you to apply anyway! Your perfect match might be the next job we are announcing, so why not have a head start and apply now!
Are you interested to read more about Orange Business? Visit our Website or follow our LinkedIn account.