The team, position & mission:
We are seeking a highly talented Cloud Software engineer with a proven track record in software development to join our team! You will be responsible for designing, building, and maintaining scalable, secure, and robust Cloud native applications. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in at least one Cloud provider (Azure Cloud or Google Cloud Platform), a belief in DDD and SOLID principles, and experience with Scrum.
Your key areas of responsibility as Cloud Software Engineer:
- Developing, and implementing Cloud solutions (Azure Cloud or Google Cloud Platform) using at least one common programming language (ex: .NET, Java, Python or Nodejs and etc..).
- Monitoring and maintaining the health, performance, and security of your applications.
- Working with stakeholders to understand their needs and translate them into technical requirements.
- Ensuring solutions are scalable, secure, and meet performance requirements in global context (example: integration with data project or CRM and etc…).
As an ideal candidate you have:
- At least 3 years of experience in software development and cloud solutions.
- Good understanding of design patterns and architecture patterns.
- Experience with at least one programming language (example: .NET, Java, Python and Nodejs and etc…).
- Good understanding of DDD and SOLID principles.
- Proven experience building REST APIs.
- Proven experience in Unit Testing.
- Experience with SCRUM framework.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and IAC.
- Good understanding in relational and non-relation databases concepts and strong experience with querying.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
It is not a requirement, but other preferred qualifications would be:
- Cloud certification on Azure or GCP is a big plus.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes is a plus.
- Experience in front-end development framework is a big plus (example: Angular, ReactJs or VueJs)
- Experience with containerization using Docker.
- Experience in Event Driven Development is a big plus.
What we offer you:
- Hybrid ways of working with access to our modern & collaborative offices in Brussels
- We may work with tomorrow’s technology, but at our core we are a people-oriented organization and we are proud to have our Great Place to Work certification
- An open and inclusive culture, that enables us to reach our full potential
- Participate in a comprehensive Enterprise Technology Fusion Solution encompassing data management, CRM, customer engagement SaaS, and seamless integration.
- A community of experts - as Digital Natives, we put innovation at the heart of our expertise
- Read more about the benefits we offer here
About Orange Business:
Orange Business is a leading network and digital integrator company with offices in 65 countries worldwide, and part of the Orange Group.
Digital Services, a business line of Orange Business is a newly created division within Orange Business. In Europe the business line consists of approximately 1500 people distributed across 9 countries. We are digital natives, with innovation at the core of our business, which makes us a reliable partner close to our customers. Our joint mission is to help innovate, drive and lead them in their digital transformation challenges and business strategies in key digital domains, including Cloud, Customer Experience, Digital Workspace and Data & AI. As an agile and fast-moving digital business partner, the business line offers trusted end-to-end solutions and products that help businesses in a wide range of industries in the private and public sector transform their operations, enhance customer experience, and drive growth.
With our digital expertise, we are a strategic partner of Orange Business objectives to be a leading network and digital integrator with our team as a key growth engine.
We screen applications on an ongoing basis, with the aim of conducting conversations and interviews as we receive them.
Interested but feel that you don´t match the criteria 100%? We encourage you to apply anyway! Your perfect match might be the next job we are announcing, so why not have a head start and apply now!
Are you interested to read more about Orange Business? Visit our Website or follow our LinkedIn account.