The team, position & mission:
Orange Business is looking for a Data Visualization Consultant to join its Data Intelligence team. Whether you are a young and motivated individual, a heavy expert or a well experimented professional ready to share some knowledge, this job is for you.
Your key areas of responsibility as a Data Visualization Consultant:
- Interviewing and understanding your target audience to discover their needs and current challenges.
- Sourcing and shaping the required data into a clearer and more structured format that is ready for analysis.
- Detecting and calculating relevant derived data insights.
- Dashboard design: moving away from big lists of text and numbers to an intuitive and immersive visual design that tells a story with the data to engage the end users. Here we allow users to get insights from their data at a quick glance by using visual cues rather than sifting through a lot of information.
- Connecting business and IT to work together on enabling the setup and governance of reporting solutions.
- Training & supporting end users in their self-service reporting journey
As an ideal candidate you have:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an analytical environment, or you have experience with BI tools.
- You enjoy solving data transformation puzzles and shaping data.
- An affinity to understand your target audience and their information needs
- A strong ability to think along with the business to determine what are the best insights to be found in the data.
- A good understanding of how to model data for doing reporting/analytical operations.
- An interest in and appreciation for good visual design and how to present data in a useful way towards the end users.
- A good knowledge of (querying) relational databases and SQL, SQL Server, Oracle, Teradata, etc.
- An excellent command of English and French or Dutch.
What we offer you:
- Hybrid ways of working with access to our modern & collaborative offices in Brussels
- We may work with tomorrow’s technology, but at our core we are a people-oriented organization and we are proud to have our Great Place to Work certification
- An open and inclusive culture, that enables us to reach our full potential
- A community of experts - as Digital Natives, we put innovation at the heart of our expertise
- Read more about the benefits we offer here
About Orange Business:
Orange Business is a leading network and digital integrator company with offices in 65 countries worldwide, and part of the Orange Group.
Digital Services, a business line of Orange Business is a newly created division within Orange Business. In Europe the business line consists of approximately 1500 people distributed across 9 countries. We are digital natives, with innovation at the core of our business, which makes us a reliable partner close to our customers. Our joint mission is to help innovate, drive and lead them in their digital transformation challenges and business strategies in key digital domains, including Cloud, Customer Experience, Digital Workspace and Data & AI. As an agile and fast-moving digital business partner, the business line offers trusted end-to-end solutions and products that help businesses in a wide range of industries in the private and public sector transform their operations, enhance customer experience, and drive growth.
With our digital expertise, we are a strategic partner of Orange Business objectives to be a leading network and digital integrator with our team as a key growth engine.
We screen applications on an ongoing basis, with the aim of conducting conversations and interviews as we receive them.
Interested but feel that you don´t match the criteria 100%? We encourage you to apply anyway! Your perfect match might be the next job we are announcing, so why not have a head start and apply now!
Are you interested to read more about Orange Business? Visit our Website or follow our LinkedIn account.